Morgan Properties - Worst experience of my life!!!!
there was a leaking pipe in the apartment above me, which poured into my apartment.The ceiling and walls became molded and eventually, the ceiling fell in, due to maintenance not having experience in this kind of work.
Needless to say, nor did they cover my furniture. Wet plaster was all over my furniture, the carpet, my plants and pole lamp. These people didn't offer to store my furniture nor help me to find somewhere else to live. They had the nerve to
charge me rent until my belongings were moved.
The is the worst place ever.
I had never seen any roaches until my last week or so
in that apartment.Please see photos!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mapleton Square Community Apartment Lease
- Morgan Properties Mapleton Square Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words...Bill Knell/ Catherine Knell/ Dogsforfun.com Arizonapups.com» Bill Knell / Aztoydogs.com /Arizona Pups.com / FRAUD !!!!!A picture is worth a thousand words... William Knell /..."
- "I had a horrible experience at the HC in Bowie, MD. I had requested that my hair be colored platinum. The hair stylist stripped my hair 9 shades which was..."
- "My boiler went out in my home and needed Immediate replacement. So I put in a request through Service Magic. The First Guy that called me could come right..."