Featured Not resolved

there was a leaking pipe in the apartment above me, which poured into my apartment.The ceiling and walls became molded and eventually, the ceiling fell in, due to maintenance not having experience in this kind of work.

Needless to say, nor did they cover my furniture. Wet plaster was all over my furniture, the carpet, my plants and pole lamp. These people didn't offer to store my furniture nor help me to find somewhere else to live. They had the nerve to

charge me rent until my belongings were moved.

The is the worst place ever.

I had never seen any roaches until my last week or so

in that apartment.Please see photos!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Morgan Properties and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Morgan Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Morgan Properties to other companies on our site.

Morgan Properties - Worst experience of my life!!!!">

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1239280
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for review and I apologize about the issues you are experiencing please email me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name and apartment community so I may follow up with you