1.3

From the start I have been nothing other than misinformed, mislead, and mistreated.The staff NEVER speak to you respectfully, I did get some help from the property manager Brandie though.

I called to discuss not renewing my lease and even though when I applied I had selected a 12 month lease now I was TOLD my lease was 14 months!? Who signs a lease for 14 months? 6,12,18 yea sure but 14? The utilities are shared and divided by the sq ft per apartment so even though I leave my home at 6am and don't come back till almost 8pm, My water is almost $100.00 for NOTHING.

Other people can sit home all day and run their water all day and you would pay about the same. I HATE living here. Everything I had to find out on my own from the very start. From Laundry room(which is disgusting) to payments.

I pay my rent on time if not early and pay to pay it online. Not only do I have all these problems and more but the rental agent who had been who I signed my lease with had been there for years is no longer employed there....Gee can't imagine why.

I need to leave by September (the date which would have been the 12 months) not November.I am a single mom of 3 (one autistic) and they have created such a hardship for me it is a disgrace.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TIA925 stated that there is a room for improvement of managers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "mislead on everything" of morgan properties apartment rental. Morgan Properties needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned morgan properties apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Morgan Properties.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments