Merchantville, New Jersey

I live at this terrible place for many years...why did I stay a long time...because they kept harassing me in court because of non payment while cashing my checks....at the same time...then giving me a letter stating I NEVER WAS LATE, NOR MISS A PAYMENT!!!!

This type of marks stay on your record so that you can not move because they have taking you to court....and any new landlord would think you are a problem and would not let you move into their place.

THEY ARE THE PROBLEM!

This is what they do to keep you at their place while harassing you..

Management is the worse and the maintenance is even worser...

I was taking a shower and one of the maintenance men JUST WALK right into my aprtment without notice and knocking

The man/brothers that own this building is a(are) lawyer(s) and knows how to mess tenants over legally,..

I would NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO MOVE IN ANY OF THESE APARTMENTS by Morgan Properties

Hopefully, one day they will mess with the wrong person and get sued....and lose all their apartments!

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Awful place to live.

Comments

I send checks every month through my bank for the rent. My bank always sends the check 5-7 days ahead of time so that the payment is received by the first.

Suddenly for the month of March I receive a 10 day eviction notice on my door for a late payment fee. According to the account manager, the mail was not received until march 8.

I have showed proof from my bank that the check was mailed off on Feb 23 and was expected to arrive by March 1. But the manager here refuses to investigate the possibility of any delays on their behalf and gave me multiple scenarios as to how it was my fault that the payment took 2 weeks for them to receive.

Im going through the same issue with them!! I hate this place

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1115901
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I want to apologize for the experience you are having. Can you please let me know what property you call home? You can reach me directly at kim@morgan-properties.com