I have contacted the headquarters on several occassions about my lease their message says the will call you back with in 24 hours, well twice it has been more than 5 days and no one has contacted me, this place makes up rules as they go along and they don't seem to care about the customers. The rental office don't follow up the staff changes every 3 months huge problems for this place. The rent was raised against a contract the offered me before which is higher, I believe this needs looking into by someone in the legal world of course .

Review about: Morgan Properties Customer Care.

Comments

Long Branch, New Jersey, United States #813447

I also am experiencing the way they make up the rules as they go along.

They advertise a "special of waved application fees"& a $500 security dep in stead of the traditional 1 month

Idk, if nobody was able to resolve this by calling their corporate HQ(which incidentally in King of Prussia PA, it's time to call the nj dept of community affairs and file a fraud complaint

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #756398

Morgan Properties is the WORSE!!!!I live in Northampton Apts.

in MD and I've been trying to get maintenance issues completed for over a month now. I've spoken to the regional Manager who's done nothing but cut me off when I'm speaking and promise t will be taken care of but that still has yet to happen. I've since called the corporate office twice and it's even two weeks and I still agent gotten a return phone call. My kitchen floors are coming up, my kitchen countertop needs to be reprinted and the customer service is horrible.

Nobody in the office is friendly and I'm wondering why because at the end of the day, you are working because of all this rent I'm paying along with other residents.

I use to work in Propert Mgmt and trust me this company is the worse!Don't ever move to a Morgan Property.

to Anonymous Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #756401

Let me also say that I've had 3 major water leaks within 1 year and only 2 maintenance staff were helpful, other than that you won't get any help.My ceiling caved in, in the bathroom and that took almost 4 days to complete and I ad to call the office back to follow up.

Just know that the company is not professional and they don't care about their residents.They just care about a dollar!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #750312

I've also had similar problems with customer service. Seems like the only way you can even get a response is to pursue legal actions.