DO not move here!!!!Teenagers rule the neighborhood.

Most of them do not live on the property and management does not make them leave. I had a verbal altercation with a teenager that does not live on the property. He and a large group of his friends proceeded to sit across from my building and intimidate me for 2 days. I did not come out of my house and after 2 days I came out to my car with a large hole in it.

The resident manager told me I would have to pay several fees to be let out of my lease, even though she kicked these teenagers out of the pool but did not call the police to have them removed from the property. They came back the following day and that night they busted my car window.

They need security.That's what they should have spent the money on that they are collecting from the raise in rent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst rental experience and no security in the complex. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of morgan properties lighthouse at twin lakes apartment rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Morgan Properties needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned morgan properties lighthouse at twin lakes apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Morgan Properties.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States #1200842
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for you review and i apologize about your experience. If you have not done so already please contact the office concerning your window as well as the police.