Morgan Properties - Vandalism at Lighthouse @Twin Lakes!

27 of 126 Morgan Properties reviews

DO not move here!!!!Teenagers rule the neighborhood.

Most of them do not live on the property and management does not make them leave. I had a verbal altercation with a teenager that does not live on the property. He and a large group of his friends proceeded to sit across from my building and intimidate me for 2 days. I did not come out of my house and after 2 days I came out to my car with a large hole in it.

The resident manager told me I would have to pay several fees to be let out of my lease, even though she kicked these teenagers out of the pool but did not call the police to have them removed from the property. They came back the following day and that night they busted my car window.

They need security.That's what they should have spent the money on that they are collecting from the raise in rent.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Worst rental experience
    • No security in the complex

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
kboland

Aug 18 #1200842 King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States

Morgan Properties verified representative

Thank you for you review and i apologize about your experience. If you have not done so already please contact the office concerning your window as well as the police.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Morgan Properties. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Morgan Properties.
Filing a new complaint about
×