1.6

I contacted Kim, she was nice but soon enough she started not replying back to my email on my property. So I am back to square one, the property “said” they were going to try to “fix” my apartment but the day it was suppose to happen I never saw they entered my apartment .

I had to call them (as usual) and ask why my apartment wasn’t fixed.

They told me they can’t tell me why and it will take a couple of more months and they can’t give me a specific date. WHAT FIX TAKES MONTHS!? I have given up, they have not given me any rent discounts, they offered to move me to another DOWNGRADED apartment (and not offering help or $$ to move my stuff - so I would lose money because I would have to pay out of pocket for movers) or they asked to break my lease (another way of me spending more money to get a new place and move) when all I want is my apartment FIXED. It’s crazy how they would rather lose money and add another person to this messed up apartment then just fix a apartment !

This is just a horrible experience overall.

Do not move rob skylarke pointe, I have not slept in my apartment no more than 7 days since I moved here 3 months ago. I am going to try to add a video of the sound my floor makes (because it’s about to cave in soon enough)

Comments

kboland
#1572082
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Hi- This is Kim again I am sorry that your concern was not addressed- I have followed up with the sight team again. Please continue to communicate with me until the issue is resolved. Kim@morganproperties.com

to kboland #1572174

Hi Kim - I emailed you on this already but I didn’t receive a response , I believe I sent the email about 2 weeks ago maybe more . Darrielle is who it is from.

kboland
to TwinAkbash910 #1572235
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Hi Darrielle- I spoke with the manager who let me know you spoke to her about transferring to a new unit. I have followed up with Nicole again to follow up with you once again.

to kboland #1572306

Hi Kim, I have emailed you .