1.4

This review is about the property and management staff at the villages of Montpelier apartments presided over by Morgan properties. After at least a half a dozen calls to the office regarding mold, all the maintenance crew did was come in and look at it; call the painters and paint over the mold.

Then our ceiling caved in, half of the kitchen ceiling, because of a water leak that was related to the pipes from the buildings air conditioners and there was mold all up in the ceiling and again all they did was put clean wall board over top of it and board it up to cover it then they come and paint over everything again. Then there was a leak in the den that came from the vacant apartment next-door that was being used as a storage area where the entire room was soaked carpet to floor and the walls, and everything was starting to mold. They came in and ran 2 big machines for a solid week 24 hours a day to dry out the existing carpet and padding, which were all moldy, at this time we had to beg for new carpet in that room only and then they just painted over the mold just like they do everywhere else in the apartment.

I have visual proof...(picture upon picture and the maintenance requests in writing) of this company’s failure to eliminate the mold in an apartment that 2 disabled people have lived in for three years while we experience sicknesses that are all mold related. I even had to call the Prince George’s County health Department to come out and inspect the apartment and write citations to Morgan properties about it Wtf

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review and I am sorry about the concerns in your home. I am in the process of reviewing this and would like to provide follow up- please reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com

SuccinctBirman215

And by the way I was never reimbursed for the $300.00 electric bill that was caused by the maintenance staff running those matches for 7 days 24 hours a day!