Featured Not resolved
1.4

Update by user Aug 29

They did nothing to help me. Offered me a lousy 3 week concession.

Still came back to my apt and painted the wall 2 days after my complaint. Initially they said they give me a new apt and give me a credit to my account that was fair. Then they told me a 3 week concession. I could take it or leave it they said.

So I declined and told then I will move. Came into my apt and painted back over the mold. The nerve of these people. Never even gave me my security deposit back.

Do not move into these properties!!!!!!!!!!! They do not care about their customers well being.

Original review posted by user Jul 30

This is not acceptable. Paint peeling in bathtub since the day I moved in.

2 months later still has not been fixed. Thete is water seeping through the wall, which is now growing mold. I believe it was just painted over prior to my move in and now creating a bigger problem. It is affecting the health of my infant son who has started wheezing shortly after we moved in.

Terrible!!!!!!! Not good living conditions.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I would be very happy to help you address your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name and the name of the community you call home.