1.6

I have lived here almost two years.I am getting ready to move at the end of May- I guess that's why they don't care about answering my calls anymore.

I have been battling this squirrel issue since November 2015. They just keep coming back in--the roof is obviously not being fixed properly and the follow up of the extermination company is less than adequate. I have called now four times in the past two weeks and NO ONE has called me back. My daughters both have asthma, and knowing there have been squirrels in my attic for 6 months infuriates me.

All they care about is raising the rent, kicking people out for not paying the rent, or sending eviction notices after 11 days if you haven't paid your rent. They don't care about issues in your apartment or if you stay or go-- as long as they get their money.

I will be contacting my local H.U.D offices as well as the Board of Health AGAIN regarding this issue. It's truly a shame they can get away with treating people like this.

I used to say the corporation was bad but the office staff was great---now I think they're all horrible!SIX MONTHS OF THIS!

This person wrote the review morgan properties glen ellen apartment rental from Morgan Properties. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Morgan Properties to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pricing. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Morgan Properties for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1154992
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. I have spoken to the property manager who says that she is in contact with you and is working with western pests to try to prevent the squirrels from entering the attics of the apartments.