I pay my rent every month on time, prior to their payment system with Walmart, now after they changed it, I made it a point to pay through Walmart so that I didn't have any problems, they still have a problem with their payment through Walmart and receiving their payments on time.I get a notice saying that i didn't pay rent, paid on 9/3, they process 9/6 for non payment, Walmart delivers in their system 9/9 per their assistant manager, 9/19 a sheriff slides a notice on my door.

Its embracing and absolutely pissed me off. If Walmart is not a good payment process why even use it? As a costumer renting from Morgan Properties, it seems impersonal with your renters and its very standoffish. When there is a problem the staff are rude and quick to respond to customers that pay their bills, cause lets face it, w/o renters there won't be a Morgan properties.

There needs to be a better payment process and a better system that doesn't seem so impersonal.Would I recommend anyone to rent from Morgan Properties NO!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Morgan Properties. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Morgan Properties to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was noise and poor quality service and need a better payment system. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Morgan Properties and morgan properties apartment rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

kboland
Addison, Texas, United States #1219012
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate feedback from our residents. We do offer an online payment system http://morgan-properties.com/pay_rent_online.asp if you prefer this option.