I pay my rent every month on time, prior to their payment system with Walmart, now after they changed it, I made it a point to pay through Walmart so that I didn't have any problems, they still have a problem with their payment through Walmart and receiving their payments on time. I get a notice saying that i didn't pay rent, paid on 9/3, they process 9/6 for non payment, Walmart delivers in their system 9/9 per their assistant manager, 9/19 a sheriff slides a notice on my door.

Its embracing and absolutely pissed me off. If Walmart is not a good payment process why even use it? As a costumer renting from Morgan Properties, it seems impersonal with your renters and its very standoffish. When there is a problem the staff are rude and quick to respond to customers that pay their bills, cause lets face it, w/o renters there won't be a Morgan properties.

There needs to be a better payment process and a better system that doesn't seem so impersonal. Would I recommend anyone to rent from Morgan Properties NO!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Noise, Poor quality service and need a better payment system.

Comments

kboland
Addison, Texas, United States #1219012
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate feedback from our residents. We do offer an online payment system http://morgan-properties.com/pay_rent_online.asp if you prefer this option.