I live in the Carlyle Apts.Baltimore Maryland 21210.

I have been here 4 + years, I renewed my lease on May 9th 20 17 for 14 months. At that time my rent increased $ 1414.00 ,per yr. $101. per month.

The manager informed me verbally at that time the reason for the large increase was the " FREE Internet " service which would be an additional $ 50.00+ an additional increase of $ 25.00 . I informed the manager at that time that I didn't want the " FREE INTERNET " service because I was satisfied with my current ComCast bundle. He said the $ 50.00 increase would remain. There was no mention of Free Internet service under Additional Rent in my renewed lease , nor was this an issue when I first rented my apartment on May of 2013.

At that time it was left with me keeping my Comcast bundle along with this hidden fee of $ 50.00 . Since that time I have been paying $ 211.00 + the hidden fee of $ 50.00 for ComCast service. This past Friday I found an Urgent Notice lying on the floor outside of my door ; URGENT NOTICE, COMCAST INTERNET INSTALL ; Because of this change ComCast will need to change your existing internet service from coaxial to fiber. Thei means ComCast will need to take back your old modem and install the new Fiber modem.

This change is mandatory . I spoke with a ComCast Supervisor in order to learn more about " Fiber " He informed me that Fiber Optic Rays is a form of radiation . These are very small amounts passed thru a tube . s of fiber Google results revealed that the effect of Fiber Optic Rays on has not been able to be demonstrated at this time .

The results of over exposure might not become apparent for a long period after such exposure. Please Clarify : 1 . IF the High Internet service is free here at the Carlyle why has there been an increase of $50.00 + in my lease ? 2.

Why didn't this mandatory change reflect in my new lease ? 3. Why are the tenants at The Carlyle being subjected to exposure to a Carcinogen of Radiation ?

cc; Michael Cuevas -Property Manager.at carlylemgr@morgan properties .

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for posting your review. I have reached out to the property manager and regional manager and they would like to follow up with you about your questions and concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me with your contact information kim@morganproperties.com