Leading company took over heather park apartments. When I moved out, with giving a 30 day notice, they kept my security deposit.

They sent me a bill and did not send me an itemized list of why they kept my security deposit.I emailed and called the property manager and still no one responded. I have been told that I can sue them for the amount or maybe more because they kept my security deposit without explanation.

I would not recommend any of their properties. Heather Park apartments in Garner, Nc was so good before them.

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

They are known for this I move out on the first of December and they better give me my deposit back or I will be taking them to court. Been living in a mouse rat infested apartment and mildew all over the bathroom

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1327709
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I would be more then happy to send you an itemized bill. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your full name.