Review about Morgan Properties Apartment Rental from Webster, New York

Saratoga Crossing "manager" Stacey Spangler is a mess!She and the newest team in there is rude and vile.

To be honest I didn't have a MAJOR problem on the few calls and interactions I've had with them... so I suppose their overall demeanor is just to be rude...its NOT like I was asking for money off rent or to have something repaired (not that, that should merit them to be unprofessional and rude) but all and all these people should NOT be in the customer service business. And I am scared to call back or stop by in the event I actually needed assistance with something or had a billing or maintenance issue to iron out. Plus the siding and shingles etc.

is falling off SEVERAL homes!! Black mold issues not sure if was remedied correctly. And Stacey is known to yell at kids that ride bikes, scooters, skateboards etc. near the entrance to the clubhouse.

Our remote control to open the gate and the call box at the gate haven't worked in properly in MONTHS. Everyone receives notices from Stacey threatening if we don't clean out our garages to fit our garbage bins inside our garages she will have to cancel trash pick up services and put in garbage dumpsters. Stacey doesn't allow kids to have toys in pool, but we can sometimes because the lifeguard on duty says they don't mind its up to the manager.

The list goes on and on.The people of this "community" feel many things m, but welcomed isn't o

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Morgan Properties? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.