1.8

To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016.Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my rent.

I'm a long term resident who had never been treated like this before. I had some discrepancy on how the Gwynnbrook Townhomes are being provided to the residents. First they had the Puerto Ricans company come in to do the repair on bathtub and sink. I was there with them, I serve them coffee and doughnuts because that's who I'm as a person.

I was impressed on how quickly they did the job and at that time it look ok but then I look closely at it. The Puerto Ricans did the bathroom on January 19. Well the bathtub and sink is completely peeled all over again......and yes I notified the office. We use the appropriate bathroom cleanser, nothing harsh.

Point blank I'm actually tired of the place now. They did a vey bad carpet job also. Look on the edges of the steps then look at the very bottom of the steps, there a gape where there's no carpet. I told them that the door hedges are rusted, never repair them.

My name is Darlinda Gamble, 5020 Carmine Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21207.Morgan

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Morgan Properties and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about morgan properties gwynnbrook townhomes house rental at Morgan Properties was customer service , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Morgan Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Morgan Properties to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #1211886

Doing same in Pittsburgh.Ridiculous.

We want them out of Pittsburgh.I hope they sell

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1199367
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your post. If there is something i can help you with please let me know. kim@morgan-properties.com