Baltimore, Maryland

To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016.Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my rent.

I'm a long term resident who had never been treated like this before. I had some discrepancy on how the Gwynnbrook Townhomes are being provided to the residents. First they had the Puerto Ricans company come in to do the repair on bathtub and sink. I was there with them, I serve them coffee and doughnuts because that's who I'm as a person.

I was impressed on how quickly they did the job and at that time it look ok but then I look closely at it. The Puerto Ricans did the bathroom on January 19. Well the bathtub and sink is completely peeled all over again......and yes I notified the office. We use the appropriate bathroom cleanser, nothing harsh.

Point blank I'm actually tired of the place now. They did a vey bad carpet job also. Look on the edges of the steps then look at the very bottom of the steps, there a gape where there's no carpet. I told them that the door hedges are rusted, never repair them.

My name is Darlinda Gamble, 5020 Carmine Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21207.Morgan

Review about: Morgan Properties Of The Gwynnbrook Townhomes.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

Shit can your managers
New York City, New York, United States #1211886

Doing same in Pittsburgh.Ridiculous.

We want them out of Pittsburgh.I hope they sell

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your post. If there is something i can help you with please let me know. kim@morgan-properties.com