Morgan Properties - Rental Office Incompetence

26 of 126 Morgan Properties reviews

To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016.Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my rent.

I'm a long term resident who had never been treated like this before. I had some discrepancy on how the Gwynnbrook Townhomes are being provided to the residents. First they had the Puerto Ricans company come in to do the repair on bathtub and sink. I was there with them, I serve them coffee and doughnuts because that's who I'm as a person.

I was impressed on how quickly they did the job and at that time it look ok but then I look closely at it. The Puerto Ricans did the bathroom on January 19. Well the bathtub and sink is completely peeled all over again......and yes I notified the office. We use the appropriate bathroom cleanser, nothing harsh.

Point blank I'm actually tired of the place now. They did a vey bad carpet job also. Look on the edges of the steps then look at the very bottom of the steps, there a gape where there's no carpet. I told them that the door hedges are rusted, never repair them.

My name is Darlinda Gamble, 5020 Carmine Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21207.Morgan

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
kboland

Aug 15 #1199367 Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States

Morgan Properties verified representative

Thank you for your post. If there is something i can help you with please let me know. kim@morgan-properties.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Morgan Properties. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Morgan Properties.
Filing a new complaint about
×