Resolved
4.0
Poster increased review rating.

I have lived at The Village of Chartleytowne for almost four years.Every year my rent has increased $200.

I don't understand why your company tries to milk the life out of good paying, faithful tenants. A $200 a month increase in rent is horrible and greedy. You all have no concern or consideration for good tenants. Most working class people don't receive raises every year to keep up with the yearly rental increases.

No renovations and improvements are being done to the homes to warrant such incredible increases. I hope that something can be done. It is time for me to renew my lease but I can't keep up with these significant increases.

What can be done?Shawn.john1234@yahoo.com

Review about: Morgan Properties The Village Of Chartleytowne Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Maintenance staff, Office staff.

I didn't like: Mice, Outrageous yearly rental increases.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. Please expect a follow-up call to discuss your concerns.

Morgan Properties - Apartment not suitable, moldy mildew basement Morgan Properties "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Morgan Properties - Review in Real Estate category Morgan Properties "Happy ThanksGiving! My name is terrileigh belle chwastyk im at 252 Woodhill, dr Apt.B Glen Burnie, Mx. 21061 410.269.3657 Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he..." Read more Morgan Properties - Complete Bathroom Collapse with No Resolution or Visit from Management for Three Weeks. Morgan Properties "I had advised management at Rolling Gardens, Mahwah, NJ of brown spots appearing on my ceilings in different parts of my apartment at 6:30AM on Friday 2/3. As is usually..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more