Resolved
4.0
Poster increased review rating.

I have lived at The Village of Chartleytowne for almost four years.Every year my rent has increased $200.

I don't understand why your company tries to milk the life out of good paying, faithful tenants. A $200 a month increase in rent is horrible and greedy. You all have no concern or consideration for good tenants. Most working class people don't receive raises every year to keep up with the yearly rental increases.

No renovations and improvements are being done to the homes to warrant such incredible increases. I hope that something can be done. It is time for me to renew my lease but I can't keep up with these significant increases.

What can be done?Shawn.john1234@yahoo.com

Review about: Morgan Properties The Village Of Chartleytowne Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Maintenance staff, Office staff.

I didn't like: Mice, Outrageous yearly rental increases.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. Please expect a follow-up call to discuss your concerns.

Morgan Properties - Apartment Rental Review from Webster, New York Morgan Properties "Saratoga Crossing "manager" Stacey Spangler is a mess! She and the newest team in there is rude and vile. To be honest I didn't have a MAJOR problem on the..." Read more Morgan Properties The Willows Apartments Apartment Review from Annapolis, Maryland Morgan Properties "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Morgan Properties - Overall a ripoff Morgan Properties "Hello, My name is Malik Clark, currently I reside at 1801 Broadacres Dr .311 Tory Estates Clementon NJ 08021 On June 7th 2017 I went to my apartments leasing office..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more