I applied for an apartment back in December 2016.I didn't get approved and was told that I would receive my $150.00 holding fee if I wasn't approved.

Well it's February 10th I have NOT received my money. A rep in the office told me it would take up to 30 days to receive it. After numerous phones calls and messages left - NO ONE returned my call. Now I have to go up to the property and speak with a manager to get my money.

I WARN YOU - DO NOT APPLY to LIGHTHOUSE OF TWIN LAKES.No one answers the phone during normal business hours nor do they return your call during normal business hours.

Review about: Morgan Properties Lighthouse At Twin Lakes Apartment Rental.

I didn't like: Policies.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

It's been WAY over 30 days, sos no excuses!Contact the Consumer Protection Division of your state's Attorney General's Office.

I had a similar problem with a different company and the AG's office got me my $ back immediately.You should also file a complaint with the BBB.

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your review.I would like to look into this situation for you.

Sometimes it takes 30 days for the transaction to reappear on your credit card statement.Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name.