Northampton Apts in Largo MD-- Lived here for 3yrs. Why does it take 3 or more calls in one day to get a person to pick up the phone?

You would think after leaving several voice mails a staff member would call you back. When I go to speak face to face to the staff they are just sitting around. This is my 2nd day of emails and phone calls to the lease office regarding something being trapped in the fan area range hood above the stove... scratching sounds and movement can be heard.

I don't know what the heck it is and DO NOT feel safe staying the apartment. Each tenants request for service needs to be handled properly. Think about how you feel when your concerns go unanswered. Give respect to get respect !!!

Next step to contact the Corporate office.. then Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Morgan Properties Customer Care.

I didn't like: Staff customer service.

Comments

#1419783

*** response they’re all like that!

to Anonymous #1424699

Its so funny that so many people are complaining about the staff not answering phone calls and responding to tenants. I have been having the same issue at this point it seems pointless.

Staff do whatever and its ok because if it wasn't something would be done.

Why aint staff been monitor and if they are why are people still complaining about the same issue over and over obviously nothing os been done. Would not recommend to anyone.

kboland
to Kim #1425043
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Kim- We were having some issue with the phone systems and hope to have them fixed. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Kim kim@morganproperties.com

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I want to apologize for the lack of follow up you are receiving from the office. Please feel free to contact me so I may help address your concerns. You can reach me at kim@morganproperties.com.