I lived at Silver Spring Station Apartments at Nottingham, MD for about a year. The full rent was paid always on time with no late rent including the water and sewer bills. Before move out, I called the office to know of the process goes and to make sure that their directives will be followed as such, so that I will not have any issue later on.

Interestingly, after reception of the keys, which I was not notified, I got a damage charge of approximately 500 dollars! After, many failed calls and unresponsive emails, I was able to reach a staff member but she could not explain to me the damages. Instead, I was directed extremely rudely to a collection phone number and email. If a room is so damaged, how could it be listed so quickly into the market for leasing (in less than 3 weeks). For a tenant, that do not have pets, who is extremely neat and who has taken pictures and videos of every room in that apartment at the move out, with the assurance that the cleaning was done perfectly, it is very disappointing to come across a staff with such a high level of dishonesty.

When a person decide to rent, there is a mutual integrity that it is expected from both parties; trust that the tenant will pay consistently and the trust that the management team will be honest in their actions. I am very disappointed that the office was more inclined to take money than respecting the value of customer relations.

I will not recommend anybody from signing at Silver Spring Station Apartments, because their have zero integrity.

Reason of review: Wrongfull damages charge.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 11.

Comments

kboland
#1519764
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I am sorry to read about your review and I would be happy to help you look into these charges. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name and any photos you took of your apartment before you moved out.