Morgan Properties - NASTY GARAGE
In desperation my husband rented a garage space.However, he did not look at the garage before he took it.
When he went to park the car, he saw that the garage was a mess. In desperation he took because there were a lot of snowstorms and parking was difficult to find on the street. On more that one occasion we called the office and told them the garage needs cleaning out. That was from early November of 2013 and until now, 7 months after, the garage is still a nasty mess and we are paying $100.00 per month.
Secondly, we would like a transfer to another garage that is cleaner and much closer to the apartment and management says that we would have to pay for both garages for two months in order to get the transfer. WHAT ABSURDITY!! What a way to treat a customer who is spending $2,130 every month with Morgan Properties!
Plus as of July will be spending more since there is an increase in the rent.I am not satisfied will the services rendered by Morgan Poperties.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."