Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

In desperation my husband rented a garage space.However, he did not look at the garage before he took it.

When he went to park the car, he saw that the garage was a mess. In desperation he took because there were a lot of snowstorms and parking was difficult to find on the street. On more that one occasion we called the office and told them the garage needs cleaning out. That was from early November of 2013 and until now, 7 months after, the garage is still a nasty mess and we are paying $100.00 per month.

Secondly, we would like a transfer to another garage that is cleaner and much closer to the apartment and management says that we would have to pay for both garages for two months in order to get the transfer. WHAT ABSURDITY!! What a way to treat a customer who is spending $2,130 every month with Morgan Properties!

Plus as of July will be spending more since there is an increase in the rent.I am not satisfied will the services rendered by Morgan Poperties.

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #829237
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for your post.You are correct this should never have happened and it should be cleaned up immediately.

Please contact me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name and property and i will get to the bottom of this right away.I am sorry you have experienced this and we will make it right.

thanks