Morgan Properties The Willows Apartments Apartment Review from Annapolis, Maryland

This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in one day!!!I might as well move outside!

I am so disappointed and disgusted with this place it makes me sick! The rental office does nothing and do not care! This is jus the beginning of the infestation.

Then they have the nerve to raise the rent to 1093 a month they must be crazy.I have lived here a year and beyond sick of the conditions I make complaints they don't care!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 21 #1187999 Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

Morgan Properties verified representative

I do apologize for the situation you are experiencing. Morgan Properties has only owned the property for a few weeks and we are working on making your home a better place to live. Please email me at with your name and address so i can get someone over to your home to clear up this situation. thank you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Morgan Properties. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Morgan Properties.
Filing a new complaint about