Annapolis, Maryland
1.3

This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in one day!!!I might as well move outside!

I am so disappointed and disgusted with this place it makes me sick! The rental office does nothing and do not care! This is jus the beginning of the infestation.

Then they have the nerve to raise the rent to 1093 a month they must be crazy.I have lived here a year and beyond sick of the conditions I make complaints they don't care!

Review about: Morgan Properties The Willows Apartments Apartment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1187999
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I do apologize for the situation you are experiencing.Morgan Properties has only owned the property for a few weeks and we are working on making your home a better place to live.

Please email me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name and address so i can get someone over to your home to clear up this situation.thank you

Morgan Properties - Vandalism at Lighthouse @Twin Lakes! Morgan Properties "DO not move here!!!! Teenagers rule the neighborhood. Most of them do not live on the property and management does not make them leave. I had a verbal altercation with..." Read more Morgan Properties - Water runs brown all the time and I have made them aware Morgan Properties "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...." Read more Morgan Properties - Apartment not suitable, moldy mildew basement Morgan Properties "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..." Read more Morgan Properties - NASTY GARAGE Morgan Properties "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more