1.3

This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in one day!!!I might as well move outside!

I am so disappointed and disgusted with this place it makes me sick! The rental office does nothing and do not care! This is jus the beginning of the infestation.

Then they have the nerve to raise the rent to 1093 a month they must be crazy.I have lived here a year and beyond sick of the conditions I make complaints they don't care!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of morgan properties the willows apartments apartment. Morgan Properties needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned morgan properties the willows apartments apartment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Morgan Properties.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1187999
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I do apologize for the situation you are experiencing.Morgan Properties has only owned the property for a few weeks and we are working on making your home a better place to live.

Please email me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name and address so i can get someone over to your home to clear up this situation.thank you