2.6

Glen Burnie, Mx.

21061

410.269.3657

Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com

Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he took my laudury card out of my hand doing clothes and cussing and yelling when a legal frim was on the phone listening to him.

Talked to him many and friends letters and to the office about and it goes on.

About two weeks ago the neiorbor came to my patio and a friend anwsered the door the police came out before this time the police came went upstairs talked to him and was there awhile the police came outside the man upstairs came back down and asked to talk to me and the police said if you talk to her i eo arest you.

He still talks and i was walking back from a friends the other night and he was at hes window he also walked in my apartment oneday hes been going from door to door and asing peolle where he lives i just came out of court and the judge gave me a peace order in my favor and to the commisoner and went to a lawyer still going to see him soon again he might do something.

Most frrl you should have helped me when i told you this ilve here but i havent been able to have the peacec and enjoy my place anyone good people it can be personal but good honest people might have each other but the truth shall make you free,

John;8:3;2

You still can do something we are asking for your assitance here.

I be moveing soon thank you

Terrileigh

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1242600
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us again. We will be following up with your shortly.