Morgan Properties - Morgan-Properties "Brookmont" Phila Pa

126 of 126 Morgan Properties reviews

I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit!There are so many violations and I will address some here!

Bate and Switch..given one price for rental at lease signing the cost went up $100. Friends are charged a different rent! Fraud and theft of services, theft by deception. Dangerous living conditions such as but not limited to CO leaking from faulity gas heaters, faulity AC, faulity wires, black mold, mice, dust bugs, birds.

Charging for water without a meter. No where is it mentioned that there is a charge of $70 for water, trash. As in my case I was very ill with heart problems 6-2008 and in the hospital, I was told that $3500 would be enough to stop court case. I gave all the money I had in the world.

I was evicted by man posing as a sheriff employee. I called the cops and he would not let me talk to police. He was controling the police! He just kept yelling at me like I was a dog!

Most criminals are not treated like I was that day! From the heart pain I had all day, if could have been a heart attack mild one. My entire deposit was taken by the thieves in the office! I was charged for the damage was Not MADE my me, but Brookmonts lack of repair and maintance.

I am a clean person! I would clean the halls from the trash dropped by others! I had to put up with 8-10 people living in a apartment next door! Kids alone all day and hanging out the windows after they broke out the screens!

Parties all night on weekends from the apt below. And a pitbull *** from that apartment. And nothing was done to both of those tenants. Over one thousand a month plus a electric bill of $260 a month because their AC is faulity and broken!

Arlen Spector is helping Morgan properties in their lawsuit against AIG..from a bail out no doubt, but who is helping us? Write to the BBB, FTC and contact L&I if you still live at brookmont. The black marks on the outside bricks is carbon and that means the heater is faulity and leakng CO! Maybe even contact classactionlawsuit.com Morgan-Properties Brookmont and Bobbie ruined my life and my health!

I was kicked out the door by and man with a gun?? My small pets died, my plants died. I had no place to live after the money ran out from the motel stay. My husband lost his job over this!

And we lost our auto from the lost wages. The stress ruined my health and we will never be able to rent again..My family is being harassed by the collection agency. They want 2 months rent went we were not even living there. The list of damage is a joke..new rugs $450..nothing was wrong with the ones that were in there.

I cleaned them with a steam cleaner weekly! $25 for a glass left on a high shelve..charged for the mold and rust that grew in the bathroom after we were locke out. Charged for the dust that was all over the place, because the want a bee cop wouldnt let me turn off the AC. And charged $100 in electric when we were not even in the apartment!

Please note that I was charged for the rotted food in the frig that I was not allowed to take at lock-out, $100 to clean refrig! I lost $200 in food! A hole in the wall that I repaired after a bird came in and my cat killed it! The hole was there from the day I moved in, I got tired of waiting for brookmont to repair it!

What a fire trap that place is..and unsafe and unhealthy!And L&I and the City of Philadelphia is doing NOTHING??

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

126 of 126 Morgan Properties reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Sick of it!

Aug 20, 2011 #331544

Same **** going on at Willowbrook in Balto with nasty mold, broken pipes, mice and roaches galore, and horrible management! Stay away from any Morgan Property...if you're not sick when you move in, you will be! :cry :( :sigh :upset :eek

2 0 Reply
seven shades of hell in md

Jul 24, 2011 #317178

Dont do it. Youll regret if the whole time you live there.Nothing is worth living here. I have filed a complaint with fair housing,I plan to also to file with section 8, Because every since I did not renew my lease the have been harrassihng me .The even took me to rent court for money section 8 already paid them. I am contacting the attorny general office for my state about fraud.Icant tell you how many thing they have done to make me misserable.I cant sleep at night ,I have heart problem, I wake up shaking,with headace,They have made the place I live unlivable

debrA

Jun 13, 2011 #298219

IT'S THE SAME THING IN BALTIMORE AT TOWSON CROSSING THE STUFF IS NASTY THEY SO RUDE I WATCH THEM PUT SUMBODY STUFF ON THE STREET AND THE SHERIFF WAS NOT THERE IF THERE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE PLEASE TELL WHO TO CALL THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN :(

Sindy

Aug 25, 2010 #180773

To Anyone Thinking of renting from Morgan properties..Advice: Don't
These property owners/managers are out for one thing and only one thing..your money. While they make modest improvements(i.e. new windows,as what was on their properties were falling apart,new appliances that break after a limited amount of time and on and on)Their overall improvements are nill. I lived in one of the properties,and it was a constant battle to get an exterminator to spray,and then it was useless. Office staff great as double talkers,show you one apt then rent you another. Looked at 3 of their properties and while they appeared nice,saw problems off the bat. Did settle on 1,in Lumberton,but after 6 mos,moved. High priced slums are what they are. Look elsewhere. Slow drains,no insulation,no soundproofing between apts.bugs bugs and more bugs.

1 0 Reply
Brokemont

Jan 08, 2010 #102334

Yea Amy you are ***..and yes I was *** for giving $3500 to stop a case that I could NOT! I would have been better off keeping the money and moving out of that *** hole! This is a racket with Morgan properties..FRAUD! And slum landlord proeprties! That is why the entire building moved after one year and they keep moving before their lease is up! NO ONE GET THEIR DEPOSIT BACK! There is NO record of anyone getting their deposit back that I know of! MORE FRAUD! THe pictures say a thousand words of the condition of the buildings and how we were forced to live! Class action lawsuit should force this company to follow laws! No the guy was NOT from the Sheriff office they were they first one to check in on this matter! Because the treatment was not the way a REAL sheriff officer would act! There were class action lawsuits against Morgan properties in other states for the same reason and conditions..and Morgan LOST! :grin

Amy

Jan 08, 2010 #102151

seems to me like you went thru an eviction. If you had paid the rent (you stated that your husband was working and lost his job because of this) none would have happened. YOU didn't pay your rent, they took you to court and got a judgment, then they applied for a warrant of removal and had you removed by a Court Constable. Stupidity must really suck.

0 1 Reply
eye R us

Oct 17, 2009 #79725

The Same thing is happening in Indianapolis at their Oak Park apts

0 0 Reply
brokemont

Aug 15, 2009 #66420

If you are living in PA and Morgan-Properties evicted you from your apartment and they have a judgment against you. They can attach your wages! That includes damage and past rent. So if you are wondering why Brookmont and Morgan-Properties is attaching a Fake damage report and charging you past rent up to 3 months that is the reason! Morgan is a lawyer and his friend in the govt is trying to get him a bailout in his lawsuit against AIG! Class Action is needed to stop this illegal business from ruining more lives!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Morgan Properties. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Morgan Properties.
Filing a new complaint about
×