Morgan Properties Apartment Rental Review from Baltimore, Maryland

12 of 126 Morgan Properties reviews

I moved in 2 months ago.How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my call.

Abandoned car in parking lot, pet *** in the hall, and pet food bowls in the hallway daily. I want to be contacted by Morgan Property headquarters, I am considering wanting out of my lease.

I called them 3 times today and twice yesterday.They hardly ever answer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 126 Morgan Properties reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 24 #1231481 Muncie, Indiana, United States

Sounds like you didn't do your proper homework. In regards to the mold, there are one of two options. Either it was there before you moved in and you neglected to look, or you lack basic living skills. This just reeks of poor planning.

0 1 Reply

Oct 23 #1231018 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Why would you sign the lease in the first place if there was mold on the ceiling and so many other issues not to your satisfaction? You've barely lived there but two months... These issues did not just pop up overnight!

1 0 Reply
kboland

Oct 19 #1229207 Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States

Morgan Properties verified representative

I apologize about the issues you are experiencing in your new home. Please contact me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name and apartment number so i can follow up with the property about your concerns.

0 0 Reply

Oct 19 #1229206 Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.