Morgan Properties Apartment Rental Review from Baltimore, Maryland
I moved in 2 months ago.How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my call.
Abandoned car in parking lot, pet *** in the hall, and pet food bowls in the hallway daily. I want to be contacted by Morgan Property headquarters, I am considering wanting out of my lease.
I called them 3 times today and twice yesterday.They hardly ever answer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "DO not move here!!!! Teenagers rule the neighborhood. Most of them do not live on the property and management does not make them leave. I had a verbal altercation with..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."