Baltimore, Maryland
Featured Not resolved
1.2

I moved in 2 months ago.How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my call.

Abandoned car in parking lot, pet *** in the hall, and pet food bowls in the hallway daily. I want to be contacted by Morgan Property headquarters, I am considering wanting out of my lease.

I called them 3 times today and twice yesterday.They hardly ever answer.

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1231481

Sounds like you didn't do your proper homework.In regards to the mold, there are one of two options.

Either it was there before you moved in and you neglected to look, or you lack basic living skills.This just reeks of poor planning.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1231018

Why would you sign the lease in the first place if there was mold on the ceiling and so many other issues not to your satisfaction? You've barely lived there but two months... These issues did not just pop up overnight!

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1229207
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I apologize about the issues you are experiencing in your new home. Please contact me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name and apartment number so i can follow up with the property about your concerns.

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1229206

Everett, Washington, United States #1229204

Mold on the ceiling is your own fault. Air you apartment.