5.0

I am on here because i am being harassed for collections of over 5,000 in rent and fees.I provided proof with pictures a police report and my walk through in regards to my unit needing repairs.

Morgan properties refuses to review and address my disputes of fees. I have not received any break down of what these fees are. I am paying double water bills, pool, and sewage. In addition to heat electricity.

I have police report in regards to stolen property. The maintaince crew didn’t address my concerns. I was hospitalized for pneumonia due to the vents being improperly cleaned nor filters replaced. I had rodents.

Uneven cabinets and holes under them with open spaces. I even had a leak with HVAC unit. I complained about the ventilation and the improperly working air conditioner. I had a dryer that the hose couldn’t fit in the wall because the wall was no properly drawing out the lint that it was full of.

When I moved in someone broke in the apartment and smashed glass all over and left cigarette buds in carpet and Sinks. If it wasn’t for not perfect credit I would of never lived there but I couldn’t get approved any where else. I had drug addict neighbors and once an older man asked a little girl to follow him upstairs bribing her with candy.

Thank god my children knew better.If we could all file a class action suit we should as it takes forty unhappy tenants however I hear the owner of Morgan properties gets over because he is a lawyer and a wealthy one.

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Please contact me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name and community name so i may look into your concerns and payment, Thank you