Morgan Properties - Morgan Communities - Waverlywoods, Webster, NY - TERRIBLE!
I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself.I had a 1st floor apartment and could literally hear everything in the adjacent apt's, from the walking, to their cell phones vibrating, to the neighbors going to the bathroom.
I expected to hear some noise in a building like that but clearly these are constructed from the next thing up from paper. Upon moving in I soon found out that it was a fight to do laundry. The 2 washers and 2 dryers (card operated, you pre load them with $ at the office $1.55 a wash/1.40 dry) were shared not only with the 5 apts in my building, but also the 5 in the adjacent building. And quite frequently at least one of the washers or dryers was broken.
The windows on the property are the worst EVER! The plastic window kit in the winter is a must or all your heat will escape. Even with the window kit on, draft would come through the windows and blow the plastic off. Int eh summer the AC constantly runs.
Finally my boyfriend and I gave up and got fans for the windows and stopped using the AC since our $ was going out the windows in our electric bill.
Even though the women who work in the office were friendly enough. The property manager showed no compassion what so ever when all of the storage units in the building were broken into and items were stolen out of them. From my unit my Road bike worth $2000 was stolen, another tenant lost 2 bikes out of their unit (they had just moved in that day). Someone popped the metal hinged brackets off all the doors overnight.
A tenant noticed in the morning and knocked on all our doors notifying us. Upon calling the police and the office Waverly response was "call the police, your renters ins will cover it".. well news flash, renters ins doesn't cover the total amount of your lost property. They give you a depreciated amount if you don't have a receipt.
But thanks, good to know one of my neighbors or their crummy friends stole my stuff! It was also great that the emergency maintenance neglected to mention it was a break in and we all had to wait hours for the maintenance guy to come repair the locks. All of this 2 weeks before I was set to move out of that dump!
Don't ever rent from that place!They are terrible!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "after 3 calls to the repair company, 1 to customer service, a trip back to the store of purchased and posting on facebook maytag washers suck then a call from..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."