Morgan Properties - Morgan Communities - Waverlywoods, Webster, NY - TERRIBLE!
I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself.I had a 1st floor apartment and could literally hear everything in the adjacent apt's, from the walking, to their cell phones vibrating, to the neighbors going to the bathroom.
I expected to hear some noise in a building like that but clearly these are constructed from the next thing up from paper. Upon moving in I soon found out that it was a fight to do laundry. The 2 washers and 2 dryers (card operated, you pre load them with $ at the office $1.55 a wash/1.40 dry) were shared not only with the 5 apts in my building, but also the 5 in the adjacent building. And quite frequently at least one of the washers or dryers was broken.
The windows on the property are the worst EVER! The plastic window kit in the winter is a must or all your heat will escape. Even with the window kit on, draft would come through the windows and blow the plastic off. Int eh summer the AC constantly runs.
Finally my boyfriend and I gave up and got fans for the windows and stopped using the AC since our $ was going out the windows in our electric bill.
Even though the women who work in the office were friendly enough. The property manager showed no compassion what so ever when all of the storage units in the building were broken into and items were stolen out of them. From my unit my Road bike worth $2000 was stolen, another tenant lost 2 bikes out of their unit (they had just moved in that day). Someone popped the metal hinged brackets off all the doors overnight.
A tenant noticed in the morning and knocked on all our doors notifying us. Upon calling the police and the office Waverly response was "call the police, your renters ins will cover it".. well news flash, renters ins doesn't cover the total amount of your lost property. They give you a depreciated amount if you don't have a receipt.
But thanks, good to know one of my neighbors or their crummy friends stole my stuff! It was also great that the emergency maintenance neglected to mention it was a break in and we all had to wait hours for the maintenance guy to come repair the locks. All of this 2 weeks before I was set to move out of that dump!
Don't ever rent from that place!They are terrible!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Saratoga Crossing "manager" Stacey Spangler is a mess! She and the newest team in there is rude and vile. To be honest I didn't have a MAJOR problem on the..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."