Morgan Properties - Morgan Communities - Waverlywoods, Webster, NY - TERRIBLE!
I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself.I had a 1st floor apartment and could literally hear everything in the adjacent apt's, from the walking, to their cell phones vibrating, to the neighbors going to the bathroom.
I expected to hear some noise in a building like that but clearly these are constructed from the next thing up from paper. Upon moving in I soon found out that it was a fight to do laundry. The 2 washers and 2 dryers (card operated, you pre load them with $ at the office $1.55 a wash/1.40 dry) were shared not only with the 5 apts in my building, but also the 5 in the adjacent building. And quite frequently at least one of the washers or dryers was broken.
The windows on the property are the worst EVER! The plastic window kit in the winter is a must or all your heat will escape. Even with the window kit on, draft would come through the windows and blow the plastic off. Int eh summer the AC constantly runs.
Finally my boyfriend and I gave up and got fans for the windows and stopped using the AC since our $ was going out the windows in our electric bill.
Even though the women who work in the office were friendly enough. The property manager showed no compassion what so ever when all of the storage units in the building were broken into and items were stolen out of them. From my unit my Road bike worth $2000 was stolen, another tenant lost 2 bikes out of their unit (they had just moved in that day). Someone popped the metal hinged brackets off all the doors overnight.
A tenant noticed in the morning and knocked on all our doors notifying us. Upon calling the police and the office Waverly response was "call the police, your renters ins will cover it".. well news flash, renters ins doesn't cover the total amount of your lost property. They give you a depreciated amount if you don't have a receipt.
But thanks, good to know one of my neighbors or their crummy friends stole my stuff! It was also great that the emergency maintenance neglected to mention it was a break in and we all had to wait hours for the maintenance guy to come repair the locks. All of this 2 weeks before I was set to move out of that dump!
Don't ever rent from that place!They are terrible!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "I was a recent Tenant of Morgan Properties Cedar Gardens in Baltimore Maryland. I had an incident where my ceiling in the main bathroom began to leak and mold. I..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."