Update added by user Jan 12
Despite being informed by past residents and 2 local police officers, legal counsel for the property insisted there were no homicides here. It does not matter, I stand by everything else I have experienced firsthand and/or read in the local newspaper.
Original review posted by user Jan 11
An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to go. Ive been here for less than three months and seen at least 7; 3 in the past month. See photos of this 80 lb monster below that the owner snuck out along the treeline during daytime hours so the staff wouldnt see it. I reported it. Ive seen four dogs running around this month without being on a leash. One jumped on me and my service dog while walking him. When I confronted the owner she spewed anti-Semetic hate speech at me as I was wearing my Kippah during Hanukah. My dog suffered an eye injury and $900 in veterinary bills. Owner still resides here and swerved her car at me and my dog out walking three weeks later to further intimidate us. There is an advertised 40lb and restricted breed list but they DO NOT enforce it.
One leasing agent in the front office yelled at me and my wife the first time I met her for "always belittling her"; we never met her before that encounter. TWO (2) police officers and the property manager were present and witnessed this behavior, a police captain and a sergeant. The staff get upset if you question about "coming soon 24 hour fitness room" as it is not happening after nearly 90 days of residency here. Some of the staff members are blatant racists and just ache for an opportunity to yell at caucasian people.
There are many racist people; extremist, radical Muslims here; always yelling derogatory and sexual, crude remarks at my wife when she goes outside alone for not having a male companion. The parents do not supervise their children when not in school; they yell profanity and crude remarks constantly. We try to use the dog park but always smell Marijuana coming from the area while the kids are nearby at the playground. We dont leave our apartment alone after dark. A drunk couple nearly walked into traffic trying to approach us the other night attempting to instigate an altercation. It is a horrible place festering with domestic violence. Every weekend it stinks of cannabis and the shouting matches and noise sound like a WWE event above and below you. The property stinks of cannabis daily. Police response time is poor; one time did not respond while receiving death threats from another resident. The police have three officers and one dispatcher who live here and they KNOW about the problems but ignore or just dont respond at all. Beer bottles in the dog park and on the grounds. Contractors throw carpet rolls off 3rd floor balconies and leave old rolls in the street and razor blades in grass where pets walk. They drink on the job, drive their company vans after, and leave their empty corona bottles lying on the front lawn with trash they were too drunk or lazy to throw out. See pics below.
Cigarette butts everywhere. Residents leave dog *** everywhere. If you complain, residents retaliate and staff report you to other residents. Property manager makes empty promises and is incompetent. Manager never follows through on complaints and perpetuates the situation. Attorney for property insinuates this review is "defamation" but clearly it is not when you have pictures and police witness the staffs verbal attacks. This property is full of animals, low-lifes and undesirables. Beer kegs on porches for months at a time further corroborate my "Animal House" environment claims. If management cleaned house theyd have no tenants. Drug use is rampant as is a high volume of traffic in and out of property which probably means trafficking here. Property had an apartment subject to drug raid last year, check local newspaper for details. Not safe here. Drug dealing here. Overpriced. Dangerous. Very, very racist residents here and hotbed for extremist recruiting. I have been a victim of a half dozen incidents or more which the property take little to no action on even with witness testimony, photos or cell phone video. I STRONGLY discourage anyone from renting here if you value your safety, security and your dollars as it is overpriced and lacking in comparison to what they advertise. Other residents have told us of past homicides here. BEWARE.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Radical muslims
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Morgan Properties The Landings Apartments
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."