Morgan Properties - Just read & See Pictures, otherwise you WOULDNT believe it.
Update added by user Jan 12, 2016
Despite being informed by past residents and 2 local police officers, legal counsel for the property insisted there were no homicides here. It does not matter, I stand by everything else I have experienced firsthand and/or read in the local newspaper.
Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2016
An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to go. Ive been here for less than three months and seen at least 7; 3 in the past month. See photos of this 80 lb monster below that the owner snuck out along the treeline during daytime hours so the staff wouldnt see it. I reported it. Ive seen four dogs running around this month without being on a leash. One jumped on me and my service dog while walking him. When I confronted the owner she spewed anti-Semetic hate speech at me as I was wearing my Kippah during Hanukah. My dog suffered an eye injury and $900 in veterinary bills. Owner still resides here and swerved her car at me and my dog out walking three weeks later to further intimidate us. There is an advertised 40lb and restricted breed list but they DO NOT enforce it.
One leasing agent in the front office yelled at me and my wife the first time I met her for "always belittling her"; we never met her before that encounter. TWO (2) police officers and the property manager were present and witnessed this behavior, a police captain and a sergeant. The staff get upset if you question about "coming soon 24 hour fitness room" as it is not happening after nearly 90 days of residency here. Some of the staff members are blatant racists and just ache for an opportunity to yell at caucasian people.
There are many racist people; extremist, radical Muslims here; always yelling derogatory and sexual, crude remarks at my wife when she goes outside alone for not having a male companion. The parents do not supervise their children when not in school; they yell profanity and crude remarks constantly. We try to use the dog park but always smell Marijuana coming from the area while the kids are nearby at the playground. We dont leave our apartment alone after dark. A drunk couple nearly walked into traffic trying to approach us the other night attempting to instigate an altercation. It is a horrible place festering with domestic violence. Every weekend it stinks of cannabis and the shouting matches and noise sound like a WWE event above and below you. The property stinks of cannabis daily. Police response time is poor; one time did not respond while receiving death threats from another resident. The police have three officers and one dispatcher who live here and they KNOW about the problems but ignore or just dont respond at all. Beer bottles in the dog park and on the grounds. Contractors throw carpet rolls off 3rd floor balconies and leave old rolls in the street and razor blades in grass where pets walk. They drink on the job, drive their company vans after, and leave their empty corona bottles lying on the front lawn with trash they were too drunk or lazy to throw out. See pics below.
Cigarette butts everywhere. Residents leave dog *** everywhere. If you complain, residents retaliate and staff report you to other residents. Property manager makes empty promises and is incompetent. Manager never follows through on complaints and perpetuates the situation. Attorney for property insinuates this review is "defamation" but clearly it is not when you have pictures and police witness the staffs verbal attacks. This property is full of animals, low-lifes and undesirables. Beer kegs on porches for months at a time further corroborate my "Animal House" environment claims. If management cleaned house theyd have no tenants. Drug use is rampant as is a high volume of traffic in and out of property which probably means trafficking here. Property had an apartment subject to drug raid last year, check local newspaper for details. Not safe here. Drug dealing here. Overpriced. Dangerous. Very, very racist residents here and hotbed for extremist recruiting. I have been a victim of a half dozen incidents or more which the property take little to no action on even with witness testimony, photos or cell phone video. I STRONGLY discourage anyone from renting here if you value your safety, security and your dollars as it is overpriced and lacking in comparison to what they advertise. Other residents have told us of past homicides here. BEWARE.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Radical muslims
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Morgan Properties The Landings Apartments
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."