16 Lenox Ct, Piscataway, NJ 08854
1.1

We joined Tanglewood Terrace in Piscataway , NJ in 2017. We had many issue in apartment which we noted in our move-in inspection list. We had multiple issue related with carpentry in Kitchen which was noted that time as per service Manager instruction. One issue was screen on counter was coming out which was also noted and document signed by managment and sent to me, that time Everytime we asked them to fix issue with kitchen items they told this is old Apartment and the time you will move out we will fix this as they wanted to renew whole kitchen.

Everytime when this screen was coming out they fixed it with glue and told that as this is already in your move-in inspection list you should not worry and you will not be charged.

In December again Screen started coming out and when we complained no one acted for two months . We attempted to call the office but no one picked my call, we sent several email as well but leasing team not responded on it. Finaly when I physically went office it was told that no person is available to fixed it someone should come after holidays season But suddenly I noticed in january that they are closing my all service request without acting. I again mailed and called but no answered. Finally I went to office and came to know that Office staff got changed and we have new property Manager and Service Manager and seem new managment is closing service request with acting on it. When I asked why my servicerequest closed and no one was replying on emali , finaly they told they dont have any idea who cloed it.

Now when I asked to fix same thing and creataed new service request as old one they closed they are asking me to pay for full counter top as I am respnosible,Again when I showed move in inspection document to new Property Manager he told 'this document can be forged' without checking his document in office and misbehaved, finaly I went office with them and matched it( But they didn't feel bad about their behavior) and now he told we dont rely on last property manager/service Manager as they had lot of complained about him. We pay to Morgan properties not to Property manager Directly this should not be our issue.

Now three month completed on same issue, I am following up on this but neither they are picking my call or calling me back to let me know the progress on it . finally I went again office today and came to know that property manager is not in office and was asked me to come on Monday.

Now with this issue I already lost my 2 days pay. But still it is not going to close.

Also they are closing my any service request purposefully without informing me ( Not sure if new managment is doing same for everyone).

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan Properties Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unprofessional and unresponsive, Facilities.

Comments

Thanks Kim, I am travelling today so this can be reason, I just received Property manager e-mail with RM number, I called her but she was not reachable. I sent her voicemail.

I have again connecting flight so communicated to property manager in case I could not connect, i will call her tomorrow on Provided number. Thanks for your help.

Not sure about NJ laws but check with your attorney generals office and see if they handle landlord tenant division - works for me in MD all the time

to atg #1663382

Thanks for your response, I am seeing if this issue can be resolved internally .

Hi Kim, I haven't received any response , even I called on Monday and left my voice message. I sent you mail directly.

to Anonymous #1663194
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you- I just saw your email. I will be following up shortly.

CalmEdibleFrog664
to kboland #1664907

Hi Kim, Do you have any update, Lease office not even returned call .

to CalmEdibleFrog664 #1665262
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I spoke to the regional manager who let me know she left you two messages. She will try to reach out to you again.

Ok Thanks, I will let you know the further update on this.

Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you- if you do not hear back from the new property manager. please email me directly

I already copied you in mail that I sent to tanglewood Terrace.

Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing at Tanglewood Terrace. I would be happy to look into this as we have a new property manager. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com