Morgan Properties - I relocated to Atlanta from KOP and they charged me for nothing
Update added by user Oct 01, 2015
I must say, people from Morgan property responded really well to my review.Somebody from corporate called me and connected me to the leasing office.
They sent me all details and I realized that I landed into wrong calculation by looking at the half ledger. When they sent me the full ledger everything matched up. Now the only open issue is the charges with carpet damage.
I am sure this will also be addressed upto my satisfaction.Thanks to Morgan property to quickly address my concerns.
Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2015
I have received the statement credit for my apartment 255-101, which I vacated on 07/31/2015. The statement seems to be wrong. Can you please check it? I am attaching it here.
First of all Rent is applied twice on 07/01. I had already pointed it out to you and you told me that you have taken care of it by reversing it. However the reversal did not reflect here. I had extended my lease for July and my rent for July was 1613. So you have to reverse 1330 which was charged incorrectly.
Secondly, you have charged 160 USD for tier 2 carpet cleaning. Can you please tell me what was wrong with it? We had covered the total carpet using our own carpet and the carpet had no damage except for a round mark in-front of master bedroom toilet. This was pre-existing and I had the move in sheet which clearly indicates the carpet was damaged. I also have picture of the same damage with date 5th July 2014, (my move in date).
Lastly my statement shows estimated water sewer, estimated Electric and service fee (dated 04/23/2015 to 06/30/2015) what is this for? I have no due what so ever. Please find the total rent paid by me below... So these amounts need to be reversed as well.
Date Expense Rent Amount
5-Jul-14 Rent 1290.00
1-Aug-14 Rent 1279.36
1-Sep-14 Rent 1479.92
1-Oct-14 Rent 1266.16
3-Nov-14 Rent 1444.07
2-Dec-14 Rent 1341.97
1-Jan-15 Rent 1558.86
1-Feb-15 Rent 1464.48
1-Mar-15 Rent 1463.23
1-Apr-15 Rent 1464.04
4-May-15 Rent 1446.15
1-Jun-15 Rent 1438.73
1-Jul-15 Rent 2183.00
I have all the receipts, all the bills and all the pictures, in case you want any proof.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Children park
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress. I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting..."
- "My fiance ordered my flowers for our anniversary as a surprise from Pro-Flowers. He told me that he placed the order at 9am on a Friday and paid extra to..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."