King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved
1.5

Update by user Oct 01, 2015

I must say, people from Morgan property responded really well to my review.Somebody from corporate called me and connected me to the leasing office.

They sent me all details and I realized that I landed into wrong calculation by looking at the half ledger. When they sent me the full ledger everything matched up. Now the only open issue is the charges with carpet damage.

I am sure this will also be addressed upto my satisfaction.Thanks to Morgan property to quickly address my concerns.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2015

I have received the statement credit for my apartment 255-101, which I vacated on 07/31/2015. The statement seems to be wrong. Can you please check it? I am attaching it here.

First of all Rent is applied twice on 07/01. I had already pointed it out to you and you told me that you have taken care of it by reversing it. However the reversal did not reflect here. I had extended my lease for July and my rent for July was 1613. So you have to reverse 1330 which was charged incorrectly.

Secondly, you have charged 160 USD for tier 2 carpet cleaning. Can you please tell me what was wrong with it? We had covered the total carpet using our own carpet and the carpet had no damage except for a round mark in-front of master bedroom toilet. This was pre-existing and I had the move in sheet which clearly indicates the carpet was damaged. I also have picture of the same damage with date 5th July 2014, (my move in date).

Lastly my statement shows estimated water sewer, estimated Electric and service fee (dated 04/23/2015 to 06/30/2015) what is this for? I have no due what so ever. Please find the total rent paid by me below... So these amounts need to be reversed as well.

Date Expense Rent Amount

1-Apr-15 Rent 1464.04

4-May-15 Rent 1446.15

1-Jun-15 Rent 1438.73

1-Jul-15 Rent 2183.00

I have all the receipts, all the bills and all the pictures, in case you want any proof.

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location, Children park, Landscape, Area, Locality.

I didn't like: Policies, Pricing, Facilities, Managers, Maintenance.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

Hi Kim,

Thank you very much for the response. I had tried to contact Diane from Kingswood but no response to my email so far. I have sent you the details to your email.

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1037866
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Good Morning- I am not able to tell which property you were a resident of by this invoice as we have two properties in KOP. please email me at kim@morgan-properties.com and i will get you the answers to all of your questions. thanks Kim