Morgan Properties - I relocated to Atlanta from KOP and they charged me for nothing
Update added by user Oct 01, 2015
I must say, people from Morgan property responded really well to my review.Somebody from corporate called me and connected me to the leasing office.
They sent me all details and I realized that I landed into wrong calculation by looking at the half ledger. When they sent me the full ledger everything matched up. Now the only open issue is the charges with carpet damage.
I am sure this will also be addressed upto my satisfaction.Thanks to Morgan property to quickly address my concerns.
Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2015
I have received the statement credit for my apartment 255-101, which I vacated on 07/31/2015. The statement seems to be wrong. Can you please check it? I am attaching it here.
First of all Rent is applied twice on 07/01. I had already pointed it out to you and you told me that you have taken care of it by reversing it. However the reversal did not reflect here. I had extended my lease for July and my rent for July was 1613. So you have to reverse 1330 which was charged incorrectly.
Secondly, you have charged 160 USD for tier 2 carpet cleaning. Can you please tell me what was wrong with it? We had covered the total carpet using our own carpet and the carpet had no damage except for a round mark in-front of master bedroom toilet. This was pre-existing and I had the move in sheet which clearly indicates the carpet was damaged. I also have picture of the same damage with date 5th July 2014, (my move in date).
Lastly my statement shows estimated water sewer, estimated Electric and service fee (dated 04/23/2015 to 06/30/2015) what is this for? I have no due what so ever. Please find the total rent paid by me below... So these amounts need to be reversed as well.
Date Expense Rent Amount
5-Jul-14 Rent 1290.00
1-Aug-14 Rent 1279.36
1-Sep-14 Rent 1479.92
1-Oct-14 Rent 1266.16
3-Nov-14 Rent 1444.07
2-Dec-14 Rent 1341.97
1-Jan-15 Rent 1558.86
1-Feb-15 Rent 1464.48
1-Mar-15 Rent 1463.23
1-Apr-15 Rent 1464.04
4-May-15 Rent 1446.15
1-Jun-15 Rent 1438.73
1-Jul-15 Rent 2183.00
I have all the receipts, all the bills and all the pictures, in case you want any proof.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Children park
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "My fiance ordered my flowers for our anniversary as a surprise from Pro-Flowers. He told me that he placed the order at 9am on a Friday and paid extra to..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."