I move out my apt January 31, 2018. Ms.

Jones WAS suppose to get back in contact with me about my remaining balance so I can set up a payment arrangement or pay off my balance. Here it is March and no one has contacted me. I checked online to see if it was on there and it’s not. I see that I was charged for February and March.

I was told that my security deposit would go towards my balance and Ms. Jones said she would call me to let me know what was left on my balance. She also told me that I wouldn’t be charged for February let alone March since I removed all my thing out of the unit, cleaned the apartment, and completed my walk through with Dre from maintenance.

The walk through went well and I wasn’t charged for anything. This is becoming a headache because I am trying to find a place for my son and I to live and can’t because of the lack of professionalism and communication in your office

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment, please contact me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name and apartment number and best form of contact so I can look into this for you and provide follow up.