1.8

Live in Diamond Ridge Townhomes aka what was Crosswinds Apartments or whatever other new name they come up within the 6 months I lived here.I've put in several complaints per month after living in the place for only 6 months.

The property (at least my end of it) is semi clean when kids aren't littering the place on the outside. The biggest issue here is NOTHING GETS FIXED either small or large in severity. Worst management I've seen in almost 40 years. Issues go unfixed for weeks even after putting in 1, 2, or 3 tickets.

Inexperienced maintenance employees come in and say they fixed something but its never ever fixed until either the 3rd trip or me sending a letter to headquarters. My water bill jumped from 30, 60, 80, 130, to 150$ just for one MONTH! I created tickets and the management total ignored my request. Kitchen sink constantly leaks and floods underneath yet after 3 calls and tickets its still not fixed.

All the electric outlets in the place were broken or loose for months.

No electric in the main bathroom.I'm looking at options to break this lease as we speak as I dont want to go another month especially a cold winter with things broken that will never get fixed.

Review about: Morgan Properties Townhomes At Diamond Ridge House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Out of this lease so I can move to a clean and professionally maintained home/apartment..

I didn't like: No keys to fitness room, Tub rough and sharp but management wont fix, All electrical outlets were loose or faulty at move in, Dishwasher broke.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing in your home. I would be glad to help you help take care of all of your maintenance concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name and apartment number.