Do yourselves a favor and look somewhere else.My mother is in Brookmont Apartments and I am counting the days till I can move her out of there.

Service is fantastic. Joe and Carlos - I can't say enough good things about how well they take care of my mom and her apartment and the grounds. Management, though, is awful. Adrinne has terrible communication skills, Morgan itself charges you a fortune for things that cost them hundreds less, and they do this to even the best of tenants.

It's not worth it. Look somewhere else.

And corporate, if you're lucky enough to catch them at the apartment complex, is great at schmoozing you to get you to calm down, but then they disappear and leave you with the property manager who is too incapable of clear and effective communication to help.Run away!

Review about: Morgan Properties Property Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Maintenance staff.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1315526
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I apologize for your situation and have shared your review with the area vice president of the community, who will be looking into your situation with the staff of the property.

to kboland #1315548

I wish you would have someone contact me that will be truthful