1.1

Dear Morgan Properties I am writing to you to complain about the poor condition of the accommodation, and request you to resolve the issues.I am your tenants living in Nottingham, Maryland 21236 (Taylor Park Apts) since last Wednesday December 27, 2017 we had NO heat.

Your maintenance personnel were sent to repair the problem, they failed. And so far, this problem has not yet been solved. As the weather is getting increasingly cold, we feel not able to stand the coldness. I have a 4 year old son that has become sick with a cold because of the conditions we are force to live in right now.

Your maintenance team provide me with ONE heater in my 2 bedroom apt. I have been using my COOKING oven and 1 HEATER to keep me and my son warm. Every night I shiver and cannot fall asleep because of this matter and because I’m that OVER is on and may cause a fire. I trust that you will consider this issue seriously and take appropriate measures.

You should either spend more money and hire better repair people to get it fixed as soon as possible, or accommodate us somewhere else. Otherwise, I would be faced to resort to the use of legal procedures.

Thank you.Angry Resident

Review about: Morgan Properties Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: NO HEAT FOR A WEEK.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching and I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing in your home. Please feel free to reach out to me with your name and apartment number at kim@morganproperties.com so I may address your concerns.