I have an awful smell in my apartment.It's not there everyday.

It's only there at night or during the night. Pest control went in the attic. There were no animals or holes. Staff at the office gave maintenance permission to report to my apartment if i called after hours as they claim they want to get to the bottom of the smell.

As i mentioned earlier, the smell is not there every day. I contacted the emergency number two nights ago. I had to call two times to receive a call back. The maintenance staff member asked me what i would like to accomplish by him coming to my apartment at 1:30am to smell something.

I advised me that i was told they would come as i have a five month old and I don't know if this is healthy for her to be smelling. I also told him that staff has not been able to smell it. He said, "yeah you're right we have all been in your apartment and no one smells anything." I said that is because they are coming during the day and i keep telling them it only smells at night. I added that a family member told me it smells like marijuana and he said, "and if it is marijuana what would you like me to do about it.

If someone is in there apartment doing something illegal there's nothing i can do." I would like to know the name of the staff member i spoke to. I contacted the health department and the local police. On page 6 paragraph number 14, it's stated very clear that this is not permitted.

My baby will not live with this smell and i want answers as to why this is not being taken serious.There is never any answer at the office.

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I want to apologize for the smell in your home and the lack of follow up to figure out where it is coming from. Please email me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name, the name of the community and your address so I may have someone follow up with you.