1.5

As this seems to be the only way to reach anyone in the corporate offices, since the website portal is for tenant feedback is never working, I would like to notify the offices that I have recently filed a discrimination charge against the management at Brookmont Apartments.I submitted a request for a reasonable accommodation for my disability on April 12th via certified mail.

According to the post office it was received the following day, April 13th. I have still heard nothing from the offices concerning my request.

According to national laws for fair housing practices, this is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.I have also retained the services of a lawyer to help me prosecute this act of negligence in concern to my rights as a person with disabilities.

Review about: Morgan Properties Customer Care.

Reason of review: I have been discriminated against.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That i was ignored as a resident and a customer.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1323582

I believe i responded to both your google and facebook reviews. Please once again feel free to reach out to me at kim@morgan-properties.com