1.3

This property that is located in Windsor Mill Md sucks.First they lied and said water was included in rent.

End up getting billed a huge *** bill months later down the line. With in the first two weks or so realized my first floor bathroom had a leak near the sink. Team would come out claim they fixed it. Carpet and furniture got ruined from water damage.

Flooded into my livingroom. When they finally came they put a huge hole in the wall and it took weeks before they fixed it. By that time it I was so infested in mice I was kicking them down the steps. Nasty.

They came weeks after that to do carpet. Couch still ruined. My closet door to my bedroom was suppose to be replaced months ago. My carpet once again needs fixing.

When you put in request to have house repaired it takes weks before anyone shows up. You literally have to go raise *** in the leasing office. My ceiling has been ruined with water damage. Someone came out said they would fix next day never came.

Put in sveral request and called no response. They never answer the phone. Every other day they are making renovations to property that causes havoc in your life but they cant come fix repairs. They make sure their *** get paid on time but they cant even do their job properly.

I can not wait to get the *** away from this *** hole pretend of an awesome property.

The staff in the leasing office always act like you are just annoying the *** out of them just because you want the perfection that you pay for!!!!This plce is *** horrible HORRIBLE!!!

Review about: Morgan Properties Apartment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Morgan Properties?

Comments

kboland
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1352476
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I want to apologize for the issues you have experienced in your home. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com so i may look into them further.