Good Morning. at night 03/04/2019 at 12:00 a.m.

I returned from my work and park my car in front of the building of I live in the parking lot of visitor I put the sticker hanging on the mirror inside the car I have pictures of the time when I park my car and pay my r rent and I have the right to park my car. I wake up today in the morning and the teak has brought my car. so I demand that they call and give me my car because I do not have to pay for my car. .

I went to the apartment office and explained what happened and the manager told me to get my car and that they would help me. She explained that they sent a letter to explain that the sticker would no longer be used. of visitor., I explained to him that I never received or read that information. I went and faith 160.00 dollars because they will return my car to me and then return to the offices and they did not want to help me being that I am a resident and that I have the right to a parking lot.

My observation is that the offices rent parking for people who they are not in the apartment contract and I am in a contract I do not have the right to park myself if I am paying the rent. If you can not return my money I ask you to give me credit in my rent. Today I lost my work day my children lost going to school and paid $ 160.00 so that the one of the reca will return my car.

I have the right to park myself. This is not fair

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan Properties Property Manager.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I am sorry for the confusion with your vehicle. I would be happy to look into your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name, community name and any more information you would like to share about your experience.