My fiancé and I moved across country I'm driving, sorry 6 days and over 60 hours. At 1pm on our move in day, we were stuck in philly traffic. Ange, our leasing a gent proceeded to call my fiancé REPEATEDLY, and asked her 3 times in a 5 minute phone call. My fiancé is not one to lose her cool but she did.she asked Ange if we were a bother and should just come tomorrow. She just wanted to make sure we had her rental checks (they get the commission) but told us if we weren't there by 5 pm they would leave a key for us but didn't say where.

We arrived at 438pm and the office staff had THE LIGHTS OUT, BAGS IN HAND AND READY TO LEAVE! It was our worst MOVEIN experience. No one did a walk through with us. Our apartment carpeting has MANY MANY MANY STAINS THROUGHOUT THE APARTMENT. THEY DID NOT CLEAN IT. WE HAVE HAD THE SINK FIXED FOR LEAKING UNDERNEATH TWICE.

WEVE BEEN HERE FOR 10 DAYS!!!!

There were so many things wrong about this but I've read every review of MORGAN PROPERTIES and I agree with the following major points

1) office staff are incredibly rude and dismissive to your concerns

2) they care about MONEY. NOT your safety.

3) if you are a drug dealer with a pit bull this is the place to rent for.

4) Morgan properties won't put temporary speed bumps in to ensure that the drivers that use the parking lot as a bypass to the red light (AT EXCESSIVE RATES OF SPEED...POSTED MPH IS 5mph) BECAUSE PUTTING THESE BUMPS DOWN WOULD BE AN INCONVENIENCE TO THE PEOPLE WHO PLOW SNOW FOR THEM....ITS HALLOWEEN! Tonight I was almost hit a second time by speeders...children were out trick or treating at the time too.

5)this is THE WORST PROPERTY YOU CAN RENT FROM.

WE SERIOUSLY REGRET THIS MOVE. FML.

Product or Service Mentioned: Morgan Properties Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Fire your staff, stop being cheapskates, and value your communities safety and security.

I didn't like: Drug dealers, Facilities, Pricing, Policies.

Comments