We have been living at Diamond Ridge since October and have had numerous issues that have either been swept under the rug or completely ignored. We are currently dealing with problems with our heating system, hot water, our front door does not lock properly, and roaches since we have moved in.

I have put in countless maintenance requests and have been told that the hot water was fixed, "the heat will not produce hot air because that is just how the system is". I have also been told that " You can expect to have roaches when you live on the first floor". I am currently 8 months pregnant and I am very concerned about my health and safety while living here, especially when my concerns are not being addressed appropriately. Every day I walk out of my front door and have to encounter fumes from others smoking marijuana, it is now seeping into my apartment which is not safe or healthy for myself and my unborn child.

Most recently there was a pipe from the sprinkler system that burst due to the freezing temperatures we have been experiencing. Because of this water leak there was damage to our ceiling and floors. After many calls that day, outside contractors came in that evening and poked a hole in our ceiling to allow the water to drain and put an industrial fan in our apartment to dry up the carpet. We were specifically told that the contractors would be back in 48 hours to retrieve the fan.

No one has been back yet and it has been an entire week that we have had this industrial fan on in our apartment. When we asked about reimbursement or some kind of compensation toward our electric bill we were not given any concrete answers. I have contacted the health department in regards to many of these concerns in hopes that the work would be done correctly. Here we are at the deadline the HD gave to have the work completed and nothing has has been done.

At this point we will be handing this matter over to our attorney because these are not suitable conditions for someone who is 8 months pregnant or a safe and healthy place to bring a newborn child into. We are very unsatisfied with Morgan Properties

Review about: Morgan Properties Diamond Ridge Apartment Rental.

Comments

kboland
Morgan Properties Verified Representative

I want to apologize for the concerns you are experiencing in your home. Please reach out to me at kim@morganproperties.com with your name and apartment number so I may follow up with you.